Thursday, April 5, 2012

Malu

Salam,

today i had a program under Counseling Services Centre. And i was chosen as the moderator for the evening forum. Seriously when mdm Dinah asked me to be the moderator, i was quite taken aback because i'm not sure whether i can do it or not. I have never being a moderator. And Ira was chosen to be the MC. At some point, i was thinking on  to try to persuade Ira to exchange the role with me. but at the end, when i think that maybe I should grab this opportunity to be the moderator, so i need to grab it.

Honestly, first time being a moderator WAS so difficult. on the stage, i was LOST. At some point when i'm trying to say something my mind just go blank. Phewww. IT WAS HARD.

Alhamdulillah, along the session i recover and gain confident and become comfortable. Unfortunately, maybe because of drinking too many water since i have cough, almost at the end of the session, i cannot take it anymore. I NEED TO PEE!!!!

can you imagine, sit in that very cold hall for 2 hours. The program started at 230. Around 345 i just cannot hold it anymore. But i was still holding it. When the speakers speak longer that expected, i was desperately wanted to cut off their speech. Then the final question, I asked them to give their last words to the audiences. After i passed the mic to the first speaker, i jump off from the stage and run to the nearest toilet. To be truth, it's not that near. I run with my heels. Along, i prayed that they speak more and longer so i can managed to come back and conclude the session. I dont want them to wait for me. So malu!!

Luckily, after i went back the 1st speaker was still speaking. Phewww!! so lega.

Then, i conclude the session and that's the end of our programme. And after that incident, i was teased by one of the counselor as he said that -

' Sepanjang aku hidup 30 tahun ni, tak pernah aku tengok moderator keluar g toilet masa forum'

And my incident just brought laugh to the people around...

T_T

OMG sooooo malu!!!

But, i gained a lot of information about today's forum. Being the moderator and the audiences at the same time was so fun. 

Thank you Madam Dinah for choosing me. Thank you Allah for giving me all love and knowledge.

Thank you to all that support me.

Love you.

I.R


1 comment:

  1. ooo...ko nk exchange yer...hahaha..
    weh, seb baik ko smpat dtg blk tau, klu x mdm soh aku ganti tmpat ko..lagi la aku lost xtau ape bnde...seb baik...haha

    ReplyDelete

Their words