Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Explorace

salam.

short and simple. 

Had an explorace last sunday. Checkpoints were at LOT 10, TIMES SQUARE, SUNGEI WANG, PAVILION and KLCC. we managed to complete only 3. Luckily my group got second prize. 

So tired yet have a lots of fun. One of the best experienced in my life. 

Why?

1 - Because i can go to LOT 10. I've never been there before. (kesian). 
2- Then, i got to know new people.
3. Got to know my leadership ability.
4. Practice my English communication skills. As one of the task is i need to promote a product for buyers. I became a waitress at an Arabic shop and i need to take their order, give that order and wallah my task is done! Seronok habis dapat cakap dengan tourist. 
5. I know i can be independence. 

Thank you CSC for the programme <3


waiting for the bus. nak balik Uia


we are the winner no 2 :)

lookinf for the place. Based on the clue. Tired T_T




Best members :)

* credit to Counseling Services Centre, IIUM for the pic :)

Love :

I.R



No comments:

Post a Comment

Their words